Friday, February 10, 2012

Bed Table / TV tray

   Paul and I were talking randomly today how it would be nice to have a tv tray type thing to go by the bed for when we are watching something in there and want a place for our drinks or the kid's snacks..so..the kids and I went to Menards and after some much needed running around for the kids (they have a playground set up inside) we grabbed some random things and headed home...and after an hour of sawing and sanding and screwing and nailing...I made this...


Ian HAD to be in the picture...and yes I will put some kind of finish on it...and I'm going to glue FELT to the bottom so it doesn't scrape up my pretty floors!

It is level...the angle is weird cuz of the picture or something

Then they both had to be in the pictures! LOL

And now Ian doesn't care anymore! LOL


   So after I slap on some paint or stain and poly...it will be a GREAT little table for by the bed!!!! Oh and I bought little pieces of wood from the BARGAIN bin at Menards...so the wood only cost me $1.74 and I already owned the brackets...so I made this for less than $2!!!

No comments: