Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Ella's quilt is finished!!!

IT'S DONE!!! IT'S DONE!!! IT'S DONE!!!

Just to make sure everyone is well aware NO we still dont know if we are having a girl...but I am planning both ways so I started this quilt on Sun. and finished it today! :D I am so excited and I think it turned out even better then I was hoping! I am so proud of it...sorry to brag! :D
Here is the front of it...you see when you scroll down how I "quilted" on the "quilted" looking parts...and it got kinda puffed up which I like a lot!!!


Here is the back of it...which you can see the stitching...I think it turned out to be a cool pattern! :D

And here is the crib...it just needs a HOT PINK sheet and it will be set! :D Problem is the cats and Ian think it is the coolest place in the house...gonna have to fix that! :D

No comments: